Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Special Mothers Day Gift

Drum Roll Please! All the stars and moons have aligned and we are excited to be featuring a new custom jewelry line created by Eileen's daughters of Jubilation Studios. We love their sweet work and hope you will too!
Of course they really got me by using photos of my grand kids and my own family members. I have to admit that instant tears came to my eyes when I say all my favorite people in their design examples. I think your Mom's and Grandma's would feel the same way about such a gift. Such tender emotions are attached to our families and those special memories. And they can make them into magnets too if you wish!

You'll also find a fun selection of their Graphic Tiles with popular icons. We love them! So stop by our New This Week category and check them out!

Hugs,

Eileen & Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girls!

I can't believe I'm the first one! Please enter me in your members only contest!

Blessings!
Angie

Maria Cisneros Toth Blog said...

I LoVe your vintage jewelry! Yes, please enter me in your contest, too! :-)

Jubilation Studios said...

We are so so so excited to be on your site!! Thanks!!!
I too am partial to all the fun memories in pendant form.