Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back To The Real World !!


We're back! The Holidays were wonderful, time spent with family, building memories. Eileen was able to babysit her new grandson traveling from Atlanta, a most precious gift. I actually had my first full day up in three months on Christmas Eve, feeling like a real person again. Life has taken on a new meaning and a new value. Each day is precious, each minute with my 3 in the growing Grothe crew is a blessing beyond description. Gift giving takes on a whole new perspective with a 2 and 5 year old participating! Lots of screaming and laughing. And my little 2 year old wanted to read the Christmas story from Luke all by herself.... after her daddy of course.
Today we started back to work, talking over our dreams for 2010, new projects, Farm Chicks, "Where are we going to put all this stuff?" and just enjoying each other's company after a long separation. No more of the Pig visiting this year, hopefully less weight and lots of new projects to share with you on our website.
I will be off to Tucson soon to "rest" my weary lungs for a bit and set up my crafting stations. All fun to be had!
Later!

No comments: