Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Road To Farm Chicks #4

I love the sites we come across on these road trips. Here are some of my favorites.

You can hardly miss noticing this little gift shop from the freeway with it’s larger than life mushrooms on the roof! I loved this sign on the Wonderful Things store. It simply says, “Shut” instead of closed. We saw this tractor collection on our way down South, so we stopped to take pictures of it on our way home. I’d love to know the story behind all those tractors. What a site! And of course, not enough can be said about spending time with good friends. Here is Karen with our good friend Linda! We had a blast on this trip and the only consolation that keeps me from being sad that it’s over is that there will indeed be another road trip in our near future!

No comments: