Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BELATED WEDNESDAY WEIGH IN !!

I gingerly crawled onto the scale this morning, assuming that my head alone would weigh 150 lbs. This cold/flu is a wipe out. Could be a big mess if we both explode on the plane. Anyway, I would have screamed if I hadn't been thrown into a coughing spell.... down another 1.4 pounds. This is too good to be true. I'm down a titch under seven and can really feel the difference in my favorite jeans. Soon, the favorite jeans will be too big!! Yes!! I don't know where that big wall is that everyone hits, but I will keep running until I run into it. How are all of you doing? Struggling, having success a little bit at a time like me? It's no Biggest Loser Show, but I am thankful to be meeting my "anticipation" every week and feeling good about it. Have a great week until next Wednesday!

Sincerely,

Karen

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Karen....Congrats on your progress!! I hope you are feeling better soon!

You and Eileen, please visit my blog..
I have an award for you two!!

Pink hugs to my two buddies!!
Georgia
http://grandmags.blogspot.com