Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!
















As far as I am concerned, it IS the most wonderful time of the year! I just love the holidays and preparing for them! Last night I had such fun wandered around the stores, looking at the mounds of decorations they had to offer. Now is the time to start planning and preparing for a beautiful Christmas! Every year I love to do something new, or at least use my favorite things in a new way. If you buy a few things every year that you love, soon your home will be filled with treasured memories and truly Forget Me Not experiences. Isn't that what life should be made of? We think so. That's why we try to make your shopping as easy and pleasant as ever at Forget Me Not Dreams. This holiday season, and just in time for Pink Friday and Christmas at Make Mine Pink this week, we are offering FREE SHIPPING. We know everyone is watching their pennies, so here's to doing our part! Happy Holidays!

No comments: