Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh Baby...It's Pink Friday Again!



"Every Child Begins the World Again"~Henry David Thoreau

Why do we love babies? According to Jack Nitschke, a neuroscientist and assistant professor of psychiatry and psychology at UW-Madison,"There's one stimulus that's universally positive: baby faces. Just looking at them gets most people, particularly new moms, feeling all warm and happy."

Oh Baby....It's Pink Friday again! Why not take great care to welcome into the world someone who makes us so very happy with a wonderfully decorated space of his/her very own? Join us forhttp://www.makeminepink.com/pink-friday/, your exclusive invitation to “Shopping with a Twist," a one stop shopping for a fabulous look, on Friday, August 1, as we present "Nifty Nurseries"

Forget Me Not Dreams will be celebrating these sweet little ones by discounting our entire baby category! You find one of a kind patchwork bibs, beautiful felted nursery rhymes and Onsies with bling! See you on Friday!

1 comment:

gail said...

Hi Eileen... I finally listed my 7 unknown facts about me. LOL I hope I havent ruined my reputation :) That was fun,, I passed it on... Have a great day...luv,gail