Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grandma Time Is The Best!

Both Karen and I have been enjoying some much needed "Grandma/Mom time" this week! My daughter and grandson were here visiting for the week! It was just the best! I can't believe how much Bradley has grown since I saw him last! He just about the cutest little thing ever! What a sweet little personality! I know Karen feels the same way about her Grandkids! My other daughter is having a boy in October so we are so excited about that! Being a Grandma is the best!



3 comments:

Heidi and Deric Ence said...

cute! Look at all the generations of peeps on the couch. I'm excited for OCTOBER!

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Ohhhhh so precious and memories that will last forever ~
Enjoy your time ~

janetscreations said...

So sweet. If we could only freeze time...