Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Farm Chick Favorites

Here's a few more pic from Farm Chicks. There are so many wonderful booths and displays. But it's such a great sale, that we don't have much time to get out of our booth.

We loved Lisa Souers new silo! I love how her jewelry looks hanging around the edge.

This was an awesome booth.

Vintage Market always does a great job...love their booth!

I don't know what I would do with this, but I LOVE IT! Funky Junk Jen's booth was sooo cool!

Thanks for a great show Serena! We just love being part of your amazing show!

We are having a special Farm Chicks promotion on our website this weekend so we'll keep the giveaway open through the first of next week so be sure and leave a comment to enter.
Hugs,
Eileen & Karen

3 comments:

Just a bed of roses said...

Eileen and karen...I just saw your sweet faces on your blog. I must have been in your booth because i have your cute gold tag with the little girl.
Oh darn, we could have hugged!
Now I wonder if I had boughten something in your space. Where was it?
That place is the best!

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hi Eileen!
So nice to hear from you! Sounds like you had a great show at Farm Chicks. I have always loved weddings and I'm really enjoying creating for them again. Hope you are having a great summer! Miss you!
xo
Dawn

ADOREDVINTAGE said...

This looks amazing! Where is this show?!?