Monday, November 28, 2011

A Special Show Worth The Trip

We are participating in a special show this month....Katie's Christmas Cottage! It's the perfect size and has plenty of Christmas spirit to put you in the mood! It's filled with a great selection of vintage, handmade and both Christmas and home decor.

I just love this vintage Tea Cart. The lines are quite contemporary and I wish I could think of a reason to buy it! Isn't she cute!

This is one of the Cottage displays. Love that tree!

The Tuscany section turned out wonderful and feels warm and welcoming. This is one of my favorite displays too.

I just love the Retro Christmas done in Red and Turquoise! These are too cute!

I love the idea of using ordinary things in my Christmas decor! These vintage Thermos containers are perfect! Come by and enjoy this special show! Open now through December 24th 10:30am to 5:30pm and located at 4812 SW Scholls Ferry Road, Raleigh Hills Oregon! This special show is worth the trip! For more information visit BrookhavenVintage.com
Hugs....
Eileen & Karen

No comments: