Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's All About Christmas

So many of us passionately love the Christmas Holidays. The decor and family gatherings are my favorite and for me go hand in hand. I love creating a special atmosphere for my family to gather in. In the upcoming weeks I'll be sharing a few more pics from my home decor...and encourage you to send me a pic of yours! I'd love to post them here. In the mean time, I wanted to let you know of our next event on our website...so much going on right now! Please join us for shopping with a twist on Friday December 4, 2009 as we present "It's all about Christmas". Check out our special Make Mine Pink Friday Event category or go straight to Make Mine Pink for a list of other participating shops. I'll be adding new product late Thursday night so be sure to visit us Friday morning. We have so many specials going on so also check out our front page for a list of those. We hope you are enjoying this special time of year!

Eileen & Karen


No comments: