Thursday, March 31, 2011

Great New Vintage Listings

Wow have we been busy this week! We have our show season coming up so we have started the massive cleaning and pricing! We are excited to be Farm Chick vendors again this year and will also be vendors at the Junk Salvation Show in May. Soooo exciting! We'll be telling you more about the shows soon, but it's way too late tonight! We've found some great vintage items to list for this week. We love this gorgeous teacup! Click here to see more! Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Eileen & Karen

1 comment:

Dianne Long said...

Hi Eileen! I just thought of you this morning and thought I'd pop in and say hello! I sure miss you guys. Looks like things are going well for you, love the vintage finds. I'm doing a bit of that myself now too. I started a new site to share and offer some of my vast collection of things - mainly so I can keep on collecting without having the family call in the Hoarders show! LOL! Love and miss ya, take care XOXO Dianne